
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
People are getting their news from AI – and it’s altering their views - 2
I watched more than 500 new movies this year. These are the 25 best ones. - 3
Brazil approves law strengthening protective measures for female victims of gender-based violence - 4
'We need everyone,' wounded reservist urges Knesset panel to advance haredi draft law - 5
My Enterprising Excursion: Building a Startup
Couch Styles of 2024: What's Moving
Jason Kelce opens about wife Kylie Kelce's past pregnancy loss
The most effective method to Pick the Ideal Lab Precious stone Wedding band
Innospace's rocket crashes in first commercial launch in Brazil; shares tumble
Cocoa Prices Undercut Amid the Prospects of Abundant Supplies
Rick Steves Prefers Paying A Bit Extra For This Delectable Food When Dining In Spain
Horses really can smell our fear, new study finds
Canada cancels its 1st moon rover: 'It's hopefully not a lost cause'
2025 Was Another Exceptionally Hot Year













